Keeogo Clinical Benefits
B-temia is licensed by Health Canada to manufacture and distribute Keeogo.
Clinical study has supported the benefits of using Keeogo.
We continue to support clinical study of Keeogo’s benefits in specific health conditions to better understand the scope and extent of derived benefits.
The intended functional and clinical benefits for individuals with mobility impairments wearing Keeogo on a regular basis include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Improved knee stability
- Reduced knee pain
- Enhanced speed, and quality of movement (symmetry)
- Improved balance and coordination
Published scientific papers:
- Evaluation of the Keeogo™ Dermoskeleton
- Effects of an over-ground exoskeleton on external knee moments during stance phase of gait in healthy adults
- Evaluation of the Keeogo exoskeleton for assisting ambulatory activities in people with multiple sclerosis: an open-label, randomized, cross-over trial
- Dermoskeletics to preserve mobility and function in inclusion body myositis